Who is it for?
FOR THE TRANSFORMATION TEAM AND HR PROFESSIONALS
The Business Change Workbench supports the day to day needs of business consultants, HR managers, change managers, delivery teams, program managers and the PMO. It can help you to:
- organize information about stakeholder communities and share it efficiently with the extended delivery team
- collaborate with the business to understand the impact of proposed changes
- log potential barriers to change, assess the risks they present and track actions to overcome them
- plan change journeys for stakeholder audiences and record engagements, interventions and results
- consolidate the change status for reporting to sponsors and other senior stakeholders.
FOR CHANGE CHAMPIONS IN THE BUSINESS
If you're a business representative from the front line rather than a full-time delivery specialist, you can use the Workbench to:
- participate earlier in planning, so you can spot changes that might affect your area before it's too late to reshape them
- set out priorities, constraints, and views on how best to make the transformation succeed
- communicate effectively with the central team so they recognize the needs of your business community
- schedule activities for your business area, monitor audience involvement and record results.
FOR THE LEADERSHIP TEAM AND OTHER SENIOR STAKEHOLDERS
The Workbench's stakeholder-centric approach enriches your view of the program status, focusing on areas that are difficult to track via standard project management processes.
This helps you assess progress against your key change outcomes, giving early warning of issues that could derail the initiative and highlighting opportunities for early wins.